Major Mandi L. Fuller
Major Mandi L. Fuller is the Deputy Chief of Systems, Nuclear ISR, at the Air Force Technical Applications Center, Patrick Air Force Base, Florida. She is currently responsible for a multitude of million dollar programs that encompass the air/space/subsurface domains, which monitor United States nuclear treaty programs. Major Fuller also administers the National Technical Nuclear Forensics Program that provides prompt diagnostics, collection and evaluation of nuclear events in urban environments and oversees the direct energy research and development program.
Major Fuller commissioned in 2003 through the Reserve Officer Training Corps program at Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Labor Relations. Upon commissioning, Major Fuller was assigned to Detachment 12, the predecessor to the Space Development Wing, where she worked with the Missile Defense Agency under the Counter Measure, Aegis and Airborne Laser programs, an executive officer and was the lead integrator for the Space Test Program that launched the first Atlas V vehicle. From this experience, Major Fuller was hand-selected to become a Nuclear Operations Officer, through the Space Acquisition Exchange Program, where she was assigned to F.E. Warren AFB, Cheyenne, Wyoming. After completing her operations tour, Major Fuller was assigned to Los Angeles, AFB in the Space Superiority Systems Directorate working Space Control. Major Fuller’s portfolio includes space target integration, space system’s engineering, missile operations, space control, Nuclear ISR and space lift.
- 2003 Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Labor Relations, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.
- 2007 Master of Business Administration, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- 2008 Distinguished Graduate, Undergraduate Space and Missile Training, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
- 2011 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
- 2012 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
- 2016 Harvard Executive Education
- 2017 Air War College, by correspondence
- June 2003-April 2006, Launch Integration Program Manager for Missile Defense Agency, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
- April 2006-April 2007, Program Manager, Space Development Group, Space Test Program, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
- April 2007-April 2008, Executive Officer, Space Test Group, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
- April 2008-September 2008, Student, Undergraduate Space and Missile Course, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
- September 2008-May2010, Assistant Flight Commander, 319th Missile Squadron, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
- May 2010-May 2011, Executive Officer, 90 Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
- May 2011-March 2012, Integration Team Lead, Space Superiority Directorate, Los Angeles, AFB, Calif.
- March 2012-April 2014, Program Manager, Nyx, Space Superiority Directorate, Los Angeles, AFB, Calif.
- April 2014-present, Operations Test Lead, Space Superiority Directorate, Los Angeles, AFB, Calif.
- May2015-Present, Deputy Division Chief, Nuclear ISR Command and Control, Patrick, AFB, Fla.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Air Force Commendation Medal
- Air Force Achievement Medal with 2 oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with 2 oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Organizational Excellence Award with 4 oak leaf clusters
- Nuclear Defense Medal with N Device
- National Defense Service Medal
- Air Force Longevity Service with 2 oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Training Ribbon
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Air Force Recognition Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
- Second Lieutenant May 25, 2003
- First Lieutenant May 25, 2005
- Captain May 25, 2007
- Major 1 November, 2013
(Current as of May 2017)